That seems to indicate that you are still spamming, which indicates that, if you are not controlling it, then your computer is infected with a virus or trojan. Recommend you check with the following method:
********* PLEASE FOLLOW EACH STEP CAREFULLY!!!!!!!! If you skip a step ********* IT WILL NOT WORK!! *********
1) Download the program cleaner5free.exe from http://www.moosoft.com
and remember where you save it to.
2) Run cleaner5free.exe to install the program.
3) Run The Cleaner by clicking on the desktop icon created.
4) Press the Home tab then the Check for Updates button.
5) After updates are installed, select Options.
6) In the Scanning tab check box labelled Scan inside archive files.
7) In the Heuristics tab, make sure Disable Heuristics box is unchecked and set to normal.
Close The Cleaner and reboot your computer into Safe Mode -- If you do not know how to boot into Safe Mode, instructions are at http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/ts ... 2409420406
9) Unplug your modem during the scan.
10) When your computer reboots, start The Cleaner AS STEP 3, select Home, then press the Scan System button.
When you are finished with the above, reboot again, plug your modem back in, and update your Windows at http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com
Finally, change ALL your passwords, as they may have been seen by every hacker in the world.
If you are still K-lined, check with that URL you were given for more information.