This is what happens every time I try to join *any* efnet server, not just prison.net or efnet.nl or the like.
I don't understand what's going on. I had been connected for 90+ days straight then after I rebooted one day I could not rejoin. Every server gives me this message. Does anyone know why this is happening? I've tried emailing a couple server ops about it (prison.net and the like) but that was a week ago and there's still no response.* - firstname.lastname@example.org or try /msg Rogue_F help me please!
* End of /MOTD command.
* You are banned from this server- Temporary D-line 1440 min. - Blacklisted Proxy found. Visit http://www.spamhaus.org/query/bl?ip=22.214.171.124 for info. (2019/11/30 08.56)
* Closing Link: c-24-118-172-137.hsd1.wi.comcast.net (Connection closed)
...weeks of trying to connect later and it's the same...
* Looking up irc.efnet.nl
* Connecting to irc.efnet.nl (126.96.36.199) port 6667...
* Connected. Now logging in...
* *** Banned: Temporary D-line 14400 min. - host is DNSBL listed - see: http://www.spamhaus.org/query/ip/188.8.131.52 (2019/12/6 04.13)
* Disconnected (Remote host closed socket).
Do you think that me running my website, http://superkuh.com/ from my home connection is being falsely detected as an open proxy? Or is this really what it seems like and Efnet is using *email* blacklists for *irc*? Alternately, does anyone know how I could contact any server ops via email beyond email@example.com?