Q: What if God smoked cannabis?

Anyone heard that song?
lucy

Postby lucy » Wed Oct 22, 2003 5:40 pm

is cannabis your god? :evil:
munky
Site Admin

Postby munky » Thu Oct 23, 2003 12:45 pm

-wassup- wrote:Q: What if God smoked cannabis?

Anyone heard that song?
sounds familiar, but if i heard it, it was probably back in high school or middle school...
In God we trust,
Everyone else must have an X.509 certificate.
Kahr

Postby Kahr » Mon Oct 27, 2003 10:45 am

munky wrote:
Kahr wrote: I do also have my own theories on magic... Although the subject confuses me.
i don't believe in voodoo, magic, ghosts, etc, etc.
which to this you might say "but you believe in god, ..."
Actually, I know God has nothing to do with those subjects. You do not need to believe in one of them to believe in the others. I am not saying I believe in voodoo (Gezzus!), magic (the way you see it) or ghosts (eh?) either. I am saying I have my own theory.
"Dammit! That's like the third time I've been owned!" - Hiei
Novartza

Orthodox Judaism

Postby Novartza » Sun Jun 06, 2004 3:56 am

I have a site devoted to various aspects of Orthodox Judaism, (including also a huge collection of Hassidic tunes in MIDI format).

http://www.geocities.com/novartza/Main
The site is bilingual - Please disregard links or text that seems Gibberish to you!

I especially recommend those who try to convince me on IRC that their particular savior is my Messiah to go read
this
- Nov
Isonaught

Postby Isonaught » Sun Jun 06, 2004 4:29 am

Hmm, aside from the fact that two of the moderators spammed in this topic, and one of them corrected someone on spelling (even though they are foreign), I must say you've held this together remarkably well.

Most forums I've been on, even just scoped out, have been completely and utterly hopeless at holding religious debates without at least once bursting into a fully fledged flame war. While religion remains the subject matter, the point of the argument (yes by that time it is an argument) is no longer religion, but is now about besting the opposing side with words and slander.

So, good job on that one.

Uh where was I going with this... d'oh! I've forgotten!

Oh well, silly me. :wink:
There's no place like localhost (feedback loop).
HM2K

Postby HM2K » Tue Jun 15, 2004 12:31 am

lol, I think people on here would much rarther argue about IRC politics than religious ones...

btw what the hell are you on about moderators spamming?

Anyway, as I said before I am agnostic. To me religion is a waste of time, it seems to cause more problems than solutions (ie: wars), it also seems like an easy way out, or an easy way to answer anything and everything that we are unsure about or have a problem with, etc...

Sure I agree to religious morals and ethics, however how anyone can believe in something word for word that is hundreds of years old is beyond me...

Thats just my opinion...
- HM2K - https://hm2k.org/
heethen

Postby heethen » Wed Oct 13, 2004 3:13 pm

I am Asatru. It's a religion based on Norse Mythology but ancestor worship is a big part of it. I am here because of my ancestors, not because of some god. I also agree with the morals it teaches.

I realize there are some Jewish posters, so just to clarify, I am aware that Asatru is often associated with White Supremacists and Neo-Nazis, but I am neither.
You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me!
Silence

Postby Silence » Thu Oct 14, 2004 9:34 am

munky wrote:agnostic One who is skeptical about the existence of God but does not profess true atheism.

ok, so maybe i'm not true agnostic. i believe in the existence of god, but i don't follow any specific church. i guess there is no word for me.
'human', to reflect about the existance of God is human.
I personally believe that one can not fully accept the existance of God, if one has not questioned it.

Reflection is needed...
admin *.xs4all.nl
seeno

Muslim

Postby seeno » Tue Dec 14, 2004 11:37 pm

I'm a Muslim, we are being hated now because of freaks like binladen + politics, but I don't give a fuck now :lol:.
seeno, deranged.
Qbmaniac

... no progress

Postby Qbmaniac » Fri Dec 17, 2004 9:05 pm

Religious discussions just never end... theres no point to naming a topic "Religious Discussion"...
Because everyone has their own points of view, their own beliefs, so starting a discussion is just nonsence... even if you try to keep in clean... its still a 'discussion'.
A better idea would have been starting a religious ideas post, like just offering ideas on own point of views on their own and other religions while not trying to debate...
Thats all I had to say, heheh, no offence meant.
While some grin and laugh, others rot away, and while dying they are still thinking... why us the poor, are sent into more misery while the rich keep on taking over all and everything.
Magical_Gopher

Postby Magical_Gopher » Sat Jan 29, 2005 8:54 pm

I like the buddist point of view, you know supporting everything baised on love peace and happiness, but i don't believe in nirvana and not cutting into a living creature and stuff like that. but i definatly don't like the catholic church. they had something good and they corrupted and quoted it to death. to bad my mom forces me to be catholic and go to a catholic school and such. typical.

With all due respect.
*~ A summary of chat subjects throughout the existance of this site can be found spuratically on Bash.org ~* And i kant spel.

now you've got me in here

Postby 3759 » Tue Sep 12, 2006 3:13 pm

no time now

but you found me